Sunday, May 22, 2011

The rest of the road trip

I stopped blogging after crossing into TX. Life got crazy; my drives got very long; and I was processing a ton while racing him to try to salvage the unsalvagable. I waited nearly a year to publish the blogs from "Kristie Week" and finally decided to do so because it's pretty much an accurate record of The Great Drive. Sadly the last week of my week was rushed and cut short. I did have an awesome time visiting Jamin, Jon, Allen and Chrissy. I wish that I'd blogged more about our shared experiences but I was honestly too distracted to do so. That said, I relished in the opportunity to rejuvenate these friendships and thank each of them for opening up their homes and schedules to my visit! The Great Drive was an epic experience and fulfillment of a lifelong dream! Thank you to everyone who made time to play a role in this epic experience! It would not have been possible without you! I would have fallen asleep, gone off the road, and died.

No comments:

Post a Comment